1. Parnell may collect personally identifiable information such as Your e-mail address, name, company name, home and work address, telephone and cell phone number, and Your pet’s name, age, breed, weight, gender, history of osteoarthritis, photograph, medications, and treatment history; or Your herd’s size, breed, synchronization, or breeding protocols, and reproductive performance. Parnell collects and uses Your personal and business information to operate the Website and provide the Services. Parnell may also use Your personally identifiable information to inform You of other products or services available from Parnell and its affiliates and from any veterinary clinic of which Parnell believes Your animal(s) receives care. In the event that You contact us through the Website, we may request that You provide additional user information relevant to the support requested by You. We may retain communications relating to information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference purposes.
2. Parnell does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties with which we do not have a formal agreement to provide services to Parnell and our customers or prospects. Parnell does not share personally identifiable information except as described in this Agreement. Parnell will share Your information with other users of the Website as part of the “benchmarking” features, but the shared information will not include personally identifiable information. Parnell may share the data with third party research institutions for analysis of trends and reporting, without sharing personal or animal(s) identification data.
3. You are solely responsible for any information that You provide to us or to any other person during and in the course of any activity conducted with regard to and through the Website and the Services provided therein. Parnell may take any action with respect to such information Parnell deems necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion in order to avoid potential liability, losses or disruption to our Services. You hereby grant Parnell a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to exercise any right You have in such information, including copyrights and publicity rights in any media now known or not currently known, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
4. No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. Parnell uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect Your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Parnell secures the personally identifiable information You provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number) is collected on our site and/or transmitted to other Websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
5. We may retain Your information indefinitely. If You wish to request that we no longer use Your information to communicate with You or provide You services contact us at [email protected] We will retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Parnell reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Parnell deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Parnell’s sole discretion.