DISCLOSURES/OFFICIAL PROGRAM RULES
1. SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Destination Down Under (the “Program”) is Parnell Corporate Services US Inc., 7015 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS 66211 (the “Company”). The Program is sponsored for all U.S located livestock veterinary clinics servicing dairy herds and dairy producers and farms that are actively serviced by the Company (the “Participant”).
2. PROGRAM PERIOD. The Program begins on October 25th, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET with an entry period lasting until March 31, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET. The entirety of the program will last sixteen (16) months from the entry deadline.
3. PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS. For the program to commence a minimum of 50,000 cows per tier must be sign-ed up and purchasing Parnell product by January 31,2020, for a Participant and a partner to be awarded the Program trip (the “Trip”). A Participant in the sole determination of the Company must have met the following criteria (the “Criteria”);
- Be the top eligible participant from each tier to fulfill the Criteria below in,
- Have signed up for the Parnell Pregnancy Promise during the PROGRAM PERIOD and fulfill the rules of the Parnell Pregnancy Promise for the entirety of the program,
- Completed two (2) Fertility 360 reports,
- Achieve the highest increase in Pregnancy Rate (Rolling Herd Average or RHA) over a twelve (12) month period commencing at the completion of the first Fertility 360 Report for one of the following categories;
i. < 21.9% Beginning Pregnancy RHA
ii. 22.0 ≤ 26.9% Beginning Pregnancy RHA
iii. ≥ 27.0 Beginning Pregnancy RHA
4. ONE ENTRY PER DAIRY LOCATION, ONE TRIP PER DAIRY. A Participant may only submit one (1) entry that satisfies the Criteria. The Trip will be limited to one (1) participant per dairy and one (1) partner.
5. TRIP. At the end of Quarter Two (2) of 2021, the participants earning the Trip will be announced (“Trip Participants”). The Trip Participants shall receive the following:
- A Trip for one Participant and one partner. Due to the complexity of coordinating such a large group, no exceptions will be made for dates of travel.
- The Trip will include:
i. Economy class airfare for one (1) Participant and one (1) partner (booked by Parnell or Parnell travel representative) with air travel to occur only on those dates and air carrier specified by the Company
ii. One (1) hotel room in for five (5) nights (booked by Parnell or Parnell travel representative)
iii. Some organized program related activities and meals.
6. PROGRAM RESTRICTIONS. The specifics of all elements of the Trip stated in these Program rules shall be determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion. Each Participant winning the Trip assumes sole responsibility for all costs associated with any elements of the Trip not explicitly included as part of the Trip, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), fees, surcharges, or other expenses including without limitation obtaining or updating a passport and obtaining an Travel Visa or Visa Waiver.
7. ELIGIBILITY. The Program is only open to Participants within the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are actively serviced by the Company. Only legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of January 1, 2021 are eligible to receive the Trip. Partners must be 21 years or older as of January 1, 2021. Employees, officers, and directors of the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions (“Related Entities”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to receive the Trip. The Program is void outside the 50 United States, void in Maine and North Dakota, and where prohibited and restricted by any federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation (“Law”).
8. NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE. Participants will be notified by a Parnell Territory Manager and email at the end of Quarter Two (2), 2021 if they have met the Criteria and have been selected to travel on the Trip. Failure to respond to the notification within the designated time may result in disqualification and an alternate Participant may be selected to earn the Trip. Participants may waive their right to receive a trip. The Trip is non-assignable and nontransferable unless agreed to in writing by the Company. No substitutions allowed, except the Company reserves the right to substitute trip elements of equal or greater value. Trip Participants are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on the Trip if any are applicable. Trip Participants and partners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within the time designated, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of The Company, result in a Trip Participant’s disqualification, the forfeiture of its interest in the Trip, and the award of Trip to an alternate Trip Participant. Except where prohibited, participation in the Program constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of its facility and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Only one Trip per Dairy location.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By entering the Program, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Program, or any Trips awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Program, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
10. GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Program, Entrants release The Company, and respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Program or with the acceptance, possession or use of any Trip (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. PARTICIPATION. By partaking, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Company. Each Participant also consents to the use of its name, voice, picture, and likeness for charitable, educational, advertising, and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by Law. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical, or printing errors in any Program materials. The Company reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Program as solely determined by the Company. In the event the Program is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Program, The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Program. Should the Program be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Company reserves the right to award Trips based on the entries received before the termination date.
12. CONTACT SPONSOR. If you have any questions regarding this Program, please contact the Parnell Corporate offices at (913)274-2100.
13. TRIP PARTICIPANTS. A list of participants will be available after Quarter Two (2) 2021 upon request. Please contact the Parnell Corporate offices at (913)274-2100.